Thursday, July 31, 2008

My life lesson this week...

So I have always kind of thought that my hard drive would never crash on me and that kind of thing only happens to other people. Well I learned my lesson this week. While working all day I became unaware of what I was doing and plugged a lap top power cord into my hard drive. When I did this it fried the insides and basically if I want to pay 1500 dollars I might be able to get it back. The pictures on this hard drive are my early work and I do not feel that attached to it. Instead I am going to take this as a learning experience. ALWAYS BACK YOUR SHIT UP! I would rather have learned this lesson now in my career than later. I will never be this ignorant again. If you are reading this and your work is not backed up.... Shame on you. Go to the store get a second hard drive and back it up before you lose it.

No comments: